Stockholm furniture fair 2016


Better late than never, but here's a little update of my favorites at the fair! I agree with the masses that it was a good fair this year. This year trends Exhibition Nature is back for good by Emma Olbers, Susanna Vento and Christine Rudolph was the fair's highlight, Emma also took the opportunity to shed light on an important topic, Recycling .. Read more about her vision here. Besides, I think that the exhibition received too little attention in the entrance hall.

Here is some of my favorites..

String furniture styled by Lotta Agaton.. amazing as usual! String also launched a limited edition of the classic String pocket shelf in stainless steel.

Hotaru Lanterns by this year Guest of Honour, Barber & Osgerby

Gemla and especially the dining table designed by Front



Design House Stockholm has really made a comeback with a lot of fine products, my favorites are the Curly throw Designed by Ulrika Mårtensson
& Margot Baroloand and the Wick chair Designed by Karl Malmvall & Jesper Ståhl



Astrid - Fantastic linen fabrics and stylish display in natural tones



Smaller Objects by Claesson Koivisto Rune


Greenhouse - Plateau tray series by Björn vandenberg


I totally missed this, but Wästberg is launching an extended version of the floor lamp W103 by Inga Sempé .. thanks for the tip Lotta


Greenhouse - RINGREGAL Shelf by Terhedebrügge

Greenhouse - Tail by Fri nord

Just a few of them anyway.. to be continued

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A